I have 25 of the best Clean Eating einkorn flour recipes right here all in one place. Einkorn flour recipes are hard to find, especially if you want them to be Clean Eating. So many of the einkorn flour recipes I found are not Clean Eating, because they contain regular sugar. You can’t just substitute other sweeteners straight across for sugar, so you can’t just change those recipes around. That’s why you need these tried and tested Clean Eating einkorn flour recipes.
I wrote an article about the benefits of Einkorn flour and if you would like to read it, you can find it through this link. THE BENEFITS OF EINKORN FLOUR. Einkorn flour acts somewhat like any wheat flour. The main difference is the amount of gluten in einkorn flour is less than what is in regular wheat flour. Because Einkorn flour has less gluten, the flour to water ratio is not the same. Einkorn flour needs more soaking time in the water and less kneading.
There are differences in opinion as to what sugars, if any, are actually considered Clean Eating. Honey, maple syrup and coconut sugar are definitely Clean – but some people seem to believe that raw organic cane sugar is also Clean. Their reasoning is that it may not be totally clean, but it is more Clean and less processed than the regular granulated refined sugar you find on the shelf of a regular grocery store. So they allow it in their Clean Eating diet. It’s your decision as to whether you include raw organic cane sugar in your Clean Eating diet. The ease of using it is certainly a consideration for some people.
Because some people consider raw organic cane sugar to be Clean, I have included a few recipes here that call for organic cane sugar.
Another note I would like to make is that when one of the recipes I have included below calls for dairy products – such as yogurt, buttermilk, sour cream, cream cheese, cheese or milk – always try to use whole milk or full fat raw organic grass fed milk products when at all possible, as these are the only dairy products that are considered Clean. I realize that in some states it is illegal to sell raw milk, or it is very difficult to find or so expensive you can’t afford it. Just do your best and use the most raw organic forms of dairy products you can find.
Personally I love einkorn flour. I love cooking with it, I love the flavor and I feel the best after eating it. Give it a try!
- Clean Eating Einkorn Flour Recipes
- 1. Yeast-Free, Quick Clean Eating Naan Bread Recipe
- 2. Easy Clean Eating Fry Bread Recipe
- 3. Clean Eating Pita Recipe
- 4. Clean Eating Baguette Recipe
- 5. Clean Eating Easy Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 6. Clean Eating Homemade Hawaiian Haystacks Recipe
- 7. Clean Eating Shakshuka Pizza Recipe
- 8. Clean Eating Cheddar Einkorn Crackers Recipe
- 9. Clean Eating Einkorn Honey Almond Cake Recipe
- 10. Baked Clean Eating Einkorn Sesame Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 11. Clean Eating Plum Mini-Galettes Recipe
- 12. Clean Eating Beef Casserole with Garlic Chive Einkorn Dumplings Recipe