I eat a lot of salads. Eating a lot of Clean Eating main dish salads is one of the tricks that helped me lose over 50 pounds.
In order to lose weight eating large salads, you need to focus on Clean Eating salad recipes that are high in protein and don’t include dressing that is store bought or full of unhealthy fat.
When I say high in protein, I mean that there is a good amount of protein in the salad and you just have some other stuff there to make it taste good.
I also like to focus on Clean Eating natural dressing recipes that are simple to make myself. The store bought bottles of are expensive and have a lot of ingredients I can’t eat and no one should eat and that are not clean. One of the things I like about main dish salads is that they are easy to make and you can make a little or a lot.
Please comment below if your mouth is watering after looking at these. Remember – if a recipe isn’t exactly what you are looking for you can always add something to it or take something out to make it the way you want it.
I would just add some grilled chicken breast to some of these recipes that don’t have a lot of protein in them. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- 1. Sizzling Cilantro Lime Clean Eating Fajita Salad
- 2. Artichoke & Asparagus Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3. Clean Eating Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4. Southwest Cobb Salad with Smokey Chili Lime Dressing Recipe
- 5. Clean Eating Sweet Pork Salad with Tomatillo Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 6. Clean Eating Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs Recipe
- 7. Asian Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- 8. Grilled Steak Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- 9. Jamaican Salad Recipe
- 10. Shrimp Arugula Greek Salad Recipe
- 11. Greek Lamb Salad Recipe
- 12. Healthy Chicken Abruzzi Recipe
- 13. Chicken and Avocado Salad with Honey Lime Dressing Recipe