Homemade Granola can make a very healthy breakfast for practically anyone. Homemade granola can also be clean, so that’s why I made this post with 25 Clean Eating granola recipes.
Granola is really easy to make and most of the granola recipes are baked in the oven, which means you don’t need any special equipment. You can make a really big batch and store it in your cupboard and have it for breakfast, or any other time for that matter, so you only need to make it once in awhile.
Oats are the main ingredient in most of these recipes. What you need to know is that in order for a granola recipe to be Clean Eating, the oats have to be either old-fashioned or steel cut – quick oats don’t belong in a Clean kitchen.
These granola recipes sound so good to me, they have a lot of my favorite foods like fruit, seeds and nuts. You have to check all these out! Please let me know which recipes are your favorite by commenting below.
- 1. Gingerbread Granola Recipe
- 2. Cardamom Coconut Cranberry Granola Recipe
- 3. Sugar-Free, Oil-Free Banana Granola Recipe
- 4. Maple Almond Crunch Granola Recipe
- 5. Chocolate Quinoa Granola Recipe
- 6. Maple and Cinnamon Buckwheat Granola (Oat free) Recipe
- 7. Cinnamon Raisin Granola Recipe
- 8. Seed & Nut Cinnamon Tea Granola Recipe
- 9. Dates and Almond Granola Recipe
- 10. Dark Chocolate Cranberry Granola Recipe
- 11. How to Make Your Own Granola Recipe
- 12. Tropical Granola Recipe