Christmas time is coming up on us. We had a little snow this week! Yuck! I have some of the best Clean Eating Christmas recipes you will ever find, because it’s time to start thinking about what you want to eat for those Christmas parties you are hosting. Maybe you are even thinking about what you want to eat for Christmas dinner. That’s where I’m trying to be helpful. You can find some of the best recipes for Christmas right here and they are all definitely Clean Eating.
When it comes to Thanksgiving, I think most people want the traditional turkey, dressing, cranberries, rolls and pie for dinner. When it comes to Christmas dinner I think the scope of what most people eat is wide open. Some people still have the good old turkey, dressing, pies etc., (that’s how my mother grew up and pretty much how I grew up with a few variations).
I tried to include Clean Eating Christmas recipes for as many different menu items that I could think of that I thought you might want for a great Christmas dinner. I included a roast turkey recipe, a rack of lamb recipe, a smoked ham recipe, and a clean baked salmon recipe. I also included a beef tenderloin recipe, a cornish game hen recipe, a prime rib recipes and a great BBQ pork rib recipe. Now that’s quite a few Clean Eating main dish Christmas recipes.
I also have some good recipes for squash and salad – but don’t forget dessert. I have a pumpkin pie recipe, but I also have a chocolate silk pie recipe, a gingerbread loaf recipe, a gingerbread cookie recipe and I have several Christmas cookie recipes.
You won’t want to miss out on the mint fudge recipe, the pomegranate bark recipe or the sweet potato brownies recipe. I also love the instructions for the Christmas fruit tree, it looks so festive. Recipes that actually look like Christmas really make me happy.
I hope you have a great time preparing for Christmas this year and I hope you have fun trying out some of these great clean eating Christmas recipes. Enjoy! Yes, Christmas does help us enjoy Joy.
- Clean Eating Christmas Recipes
- 1. Clean Eating Savory Thyme and Garlic Roast Turkey Recipe
- 2. Clean Eating Herb Roasted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- 3. Homemade Clean Eating Smoked Ham Recipe
- 4. Clean Eating Salmon Recipe with a Lemon Garlic Herb Crust
- 5. Clean Eating Stuffed Beef Tenderloin Recipe
- 6. Clean Eating Barbecue Oven Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- 7. Clean Eating Slow-Roasted Prime Rib Recipe
- 8. Clean Eating Lemon Herb Roasted Cornish Game Hens Recipe
- 9. Clean Eating Eggnog Recipe
- 10. Clean Eating Whole Wheat Crock Pot Bread Recipe
- 11. Clean Eating Edible Fruit Tree Recipe
- 12. Clean Eating Kale Salad with Butternut Squash, Blue Cheese & Honey-Cider Vinaigrette Recipe
Clean Eating Christmas Recipes
Salmon – Lemon – Dill