I want to try and make your life a lot easier. To do that I have made a list of 25 of the best Clean Eating Thanksgiving recipes.
That time of year is close at hand, the time of year when we get to prepare and eat our favorite “I only eat this once a year” food. Well at least for me, there are some foods that I just wouldn’t feel right about eating except for Thanksgiving or maybe Christmas. I guess I’m a little weird but a whole huge turkey, pumpkin pie and cranberries fall into that category.
I have 25 Clean Eating Thanksgiving recipes that would work well for you to prepare for your whole entire Thanksgiving dinner. I have clean eating recipes for turkey, potatoes – both sweet potatoes and russet potatoes (my mom grew up on a potato farm in Idaho, you have to use Idaho potatoes). I also have recipes for cranberries and some great side dishes. But here is the kicker, I have great recipes for rolls, turkey stuffing and desserts that are, in my opinion, the hardest Clean Eating recipes to find.
My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner are the side dishes. I just love vegetables and I especially love sweet potatoes and there are so many different ways to make sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner. I also love all of the different I have for carrots, brussel sprouts, mushrooms and different kinds of squash. Check out the great roasted vegetables recipes.
Of course, the desserts are the best part about Thanksgiving dinner, in my opinion. While pumpkin pie has never been my favorite, I can really go for other kinds of Clean Eating pie, such as apple and cherry. But my favorites are cream pies, especially chocolate and coconut. You better check out the Coconut and Lime Ice Cream Pie Recipe with Chocolate Almond Crust. Remember, if you don’t like pumpkin pie there a lot of other good dessert recipes with pumpkin in them.
I hope that we can all have a great Thanksgiving this year with all of our loved ones around us and with great food. I hope we can all be thankful this Thanksgiving for all the great food there is in the world for us to eat. Please try to make Thanksgiving this year a fun time and try not to stress out about making Thanksgiving dinner.
Whether you make the whole Thanksgiving dinner for 50 people or just a small intimate Thanksgiving dinner for two people, I hope these 25 Clean Eating Thanksgiving dinner recipes help take the stress out of preparing for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- The Best Clean Eating Thanksgiving Recipes
- 1. Clean Eating Traditional Turkey Dinner Recipe
- 2. Classic Clean Eating Brined and Roasted Turkey Recipe
- 3. Juicy Clean Eating Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
- 4. Clean Eating Brown and Wild Rice Turkey Stuffing Recipe with Chestnuts and Dried Fruit
- 5. Clean Eating Mushroom Rosemary Quinoa Stuffing Recipe with Cranberries
- 6. Clean Eating Whole Wheat Graham Clover Rolls Recipe
- 7. Clean Eating Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 8. Clean Eating Cauliflower “Biscuits” Recipe
- 9. Clean Eating Bread Sticks Recipe
- 10. Clean Eating Cranberry Sauce with Maple Syrup Recipe
- 11. Clean Eating Lemon and Dill Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 12. Clean Eating Garlic Butter Sautéed Mushrooms Recipe
The Best Clean Eating Thanksgiving Recipes