I love the idea of Clean Eating crock pot breakfast recipes because I can get breakfast all ready the day before and the next morning, I can sleep in and wake up to a delicious meal. And for some reason I don’t even think about doing something like that except for on holidays. But really, I should do that more often on school days. Sometimes I set the bread maker to make bread during the night and we all wake up to the smell of bread. My kids just love it with spelt flour in the bread maker.
So, since I want to start doing more Clean Eating crock pot breakfasts, I thought you may want to as well.
If the recipe says to cook it for only 3-4 hours, just set your crock pot to turn on later or off sooner and keep it warm for you.
These easy crock pot breakfast recipes are so nutritious, good and filling – you’ll want to try them all. Let me know which you like the best. Enjoy!
If you want to know whether milk or cheese are truly clean or not I suggest you read this post from The Gracious Panty. I found it very helpful in deciding whether to include recipes with milk or cheese, in this post. I decided to include them and you can decide which milk you use, whether it be raw whole milk or non dairy milk and which non dairy milk is best for a Clean Eating diet.
- 1. Overnight Pumpkin Spice Clean Eating Crock Pot Oatmeal Recipe
- 2. Clean Eating Whole Wheat Crock Pot Bread Recipe
- 3. Clean Eating Slow Cooker Irish Soda Bread & Buttermilk French Toast Casserole Recipe
- 4. Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette Recipe
- 5. Creamy Homemade Yogurt in the Crock Pot Recipe
- 6. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
- 7. Crock Pot Overnight Pumpkin Pecan Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe
- 8. Crock Pot Pumpkin Cinnamon Applesauce Recipe
- 9. Crock Pot Banana Bread Oatmeal Recipe
- 10. Slow Cooker Granola Recipe
- 11. Clean Eating Crock Pot Bread Recipe
- 12. Slow Cooker Sticky Pecan Buns Recipe