If you are planning a big Halloween party or just want some good food to celebrate Halloween with your family, I have 25 Clean Eating Halloween recipes
Yeah for Halloween! Everyone loves Halloween, well -that is except my Mom and Dad. They hate how commercial it is and they don’t like the idea of celebrating “dark” things like witches, goblins, ghouls and devils. They think that trick or treating teaches children to beg for candy and don’t want to teach them that the idea of getting something for nothing is okay. They also think that Halloween is an excuse for teenagers to get into mischief and cause trouble.
But, if you just think of Halloween a fun excuse to have a costume party and have some fun food and nice decorations, it’s a really fun holiday.
With my 25 Clean Eating Halloween recipes you can have special Halloween food for breakfast, lunch and dinner – plus snacks and a terrifying Halloween party. You can have the best Halloween party on the block!
Do you normally make fun, different food for Halloween and have a party? I haven’t in the past, but looking at all these fun recipes makes me want to have a big bash this year.
The only problem is these recipes won’t work at my children’s school. Does your school say you have to bring store-bought food too? That drives me crazy because it’s not as good, isn’t as healthy and costs a lot more than making it yourself.
Just so you know, if you want to use any recipe that has chocolate in it and still be eating Clean, you need to use Enjoy Life chocolate chips or bakers chocolate with no sugar or other things added. You can buy any Enjoy Life chocolate here. Have a great Halloween this year and don’t scare the kids too much.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Clean Eating Halloween Recipes
- 1. Clean Eating Curried Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Maple and Ginger Carmalized Onions
- 2. Clean Eating Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
- 3. Clean Eating Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili Recipe
- 4. Clean Eating Green Eyed Monster Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 5. Clean Eating Pumpkin Crostini with Sage Recipe
- 6. Clean Eating Chocolate Covered Apples Recipe
- 7. Roasted Clean Eating Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 8. Clean Eating Pumpkin Fruit Dip Recipe
- 9. Clean Eating Jack O’ Lantern Orange Fruit Cups Recipe
- 10. Clean Eating Ghostly Poached Pears Recipe
- 11. Healthy Clean Eating Fruit Snacks Recipe
- 12. Clean Eating Pumpkin Deviled Eggs Recipe
25 Clean Eating Halloween Recipes